Thanksgiving Leftovers: Turkey Cranberry Chopped Salad
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup roasted brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup turkey chopped
- 1/2 cup feta or goat cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- Roughly chop your spinach, brussels sprouts, turkey and sweet potatoes. Add to a large bowl and toss together.
- Heat a skillet over medium and toast your pecans for 1-2 minutes, just until fragrant. Careful not to burn.
- Divvy up salads into bowls and top with pecans, cheese and cranberry sauce.
Recipe by Ashley Thomas.
Ashley provides free LIVE cooking classes every Monday and Wednesday at 7:00 pm EST! If you’re looking for tips and recipes to help you better manage your blood sugar, then join Ashley in the kitchen.
Sign up to get the weekly class schedule: https://tinyurl.com/y9hcx9bh