Simple Veggie Stir Fry over Cauliflower Rice
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 knob fresh ginger
- 1 pack tempeh
- 1 small onion
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 pack mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 3 tablepoons low sodium soy sauce (for gluten-free soy sauce, look for "tamari")
- 2 tablespoon mirin Optional
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup cilantro
- Prep your veggies by mincing the garlic and ginger, and chopping the onion, broccoli, mushrooms and pepper.
- Heat a wok or large saute pan with sesame oil over medium heat and add tempeh, garlic and giner. Cook for 2 mintues and then add onion.
- Once onions are soft, add mushrooms and cook for another few minutes until they start to soften.
- Then add broccoli and bell peppers with soy sauce and mirin. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until your broccoli has reached your desired texture.
- Pour frozen cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and follow instructions on package to warm.
- Remove caulifower from mircowave and lightly season with a dash of sesame oil and a splash of soy sauce. Mix to combine and place cauliflower in bowls.
- Top caulifower rice with veggies, sesame seeds and cilantro. Enjoy!
Recipe by Ashley Thomas.