Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin & Roasted Vegetables
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 1 bunch tri-colored carrots (or orange carrots if you can't find tri-colored)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (separated)
- 1 pomegranate
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place tenderloin on lined baking sheet or in baking dish and drizzle 1-2 tablespoons oil on top and season with salt, pepper and any other spices you wish. Place into oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until pork is done and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Toss carrots and brussel sprouts with oil and season with salt and pepper. Lay on a lined baking sheet and place into the oven. Cook 15-20 minutes or until tender. They should finish when the pork is done roasting.
- While everything cooks, slice your pomegranate in half and remove the arils. Sprinkle arils over Brussels sprouts when done.
- Let pork sit for a few minutes before slicing. Serve pork with veggies on the side.
Watch the step by step replay with Lindsey and Ashley!
Lindsey provides free LIVE cooking classes every Tuesday and Thursday at 12:30 pm EST! Her classes focus on nutrition for diabetes and each week she shows you how to make super quick lunches for one that will help you manage your blood sugar.
Sign up to get her weekly class schedule: https://tinyurl.com/ycc8hwvr