Salmon Cakes with Dilly Yogurt Sauce over Salad Greens
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 12 ounces salmon canned and drained (or from fresh)
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 stalk scallion minced, greens and whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil canola or olive oil
- 1 cup unsweetened plain greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup dill fresh, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon juiced
- water to thin as needed
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 1/3 cup beans (2/3 cup serving per person)
- In a large bowl mix together all salmon patty ingredients until well combined.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Shape patties into round burger-like shapes and place in pan. Cook each side for about 4 minutes.
- While patties cook, make dilly yogurt. Combine all ingredients ina small bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Place salad greens in bowls, top with 2/3 cup of beans each, and 2 salmon patties. Drizzle with dilly yogurt. Garnish with extra dill and parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe by Ashley Thomas.
Ashley provides free LIVE cooking classes every Monday and Wednesday at 7:00 pm EST! If you’re looking for tips and recipes to help you better manage your blood sugar, then join Ashley in the kitchen.
Sign up to get the weekly class schedule: https://tinyurl.com/y9hcx9bh