Eating well with Diabetes doesn’t have to be complicated and this recipe is proof. Pack this up in less than 20 minutes before you leave the house (or the night before) and lock down your lunch situation. Better managing your blood sugar requires that you have some kind of plan in place. What are your favorite go-to lunches that keep your blood sugar in check? Let us know in a comment below!
Produce Packed Bistro Box
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4-5 radishes sliced
- 2 stalks celery cut into 4”pieces
- 1 Wasa crispbread
- 1 small plum
- ½ cup 2% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 Ghirardelli chocolate square
- 1 teaspoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- rrange radishes, celery, and hummus into a lunch container. Sprinkle avocado half with Everything Bagel seasoning and add to container.
- Scoop cottage cheese into a separate lunch container (or separate compartment) and top with sliced plum. Pack crispbread separately to avoid it getting soggy. Pack the chocolate square on its own.
- To serve, smash avocado on top of the crispbread and top with sliced radishes.
Recipe by Lindsey McCoy.
Lindsey provides free LIVE cooking classes every Tuesday and Thursday at 12:30 pm EST! Her classes focus on nutrition for diabetes and each week she shows you how to make super quick lunches for one that will help you manage your blood sugar.
Sign up to get her weekly class schedule: https://tinyurl.com/ycc8hwvr