Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter look for one with simple ingredients, like peanuts and salt only
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 3/4 TBSP cinnamon
- 2 TBSP honey or maple syrup
- Mix peanut butter, pumpkin and honey in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in cinnamon. Be gentle or it will fly everywhere!
- Serve as a dip for apples, spread it on toast or add it to oatmeal!
Recipe by Ashley Thomas.
Ashley provides free LIVE cooking classes every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7:00 pm EST! Her classes focus on helping you find balance in a diet-obsessed world. Each week she shows you how to make quick, no-fuss, balanced meals that nourish your body while sprinkling in tips to help you eat more intuitively so you that you never have to diet again.
Want to stay up to date with what Ashley is cooking each week so you can participate in her classes? Sign up for our newsletter to get the weekly schedule: https://tinyurl.com/y9qkwmjb