Pan Seared Salmon with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
Click the shopping cart icon to add several recipes to your shopping list. You can access your shopping list in the main menu.
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 filets salmon thawed if from frozen
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts or any nut you have on hand
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Lightly season salmon with salt and pepper and place in skillet skin side up. Squeeze juice from 1/2 a lemon onto salmon while cooking. Cook 3 minutes per side or until done. Salmon cooks quickly - careful not to overcook.
- Thinly slice brussel sprouts. Heat a skillet to medium heat and add canola oil. Add brussels sprouts and saute with a pinch of salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Add cranberries and walnuts to brussels sprouts and saute until sprouts soften. Squeeze remaining lemon juice onto sprouts and cook 1 minute longer.
- Serve salmon with sprouts and enjoy.
Recipe by Ashley Thomas.
Ashley provides free LIVE cooking classes every Monday and Wednesday at 7:00 pm EST! If you’re looking for tips and recipes to help you better manage your blood sugar, then join Ashley in the kitchen.
Sign up to get the weekly class schedule: https://tinyurl.com/y9hcx9bh