Nausea Busting Fruit Smoothie
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- ½ medium beet washed and chopped into cubes
- ¼ cup cherries or fresh cranberries; if using cherries, pitted
- 1 lemon peeled
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds or whole chia seeds
- ½ small apple chopped
- Wash and chop beets into cubes. Peel and dice apple. Peel lemon. Pit cherries and add to blender.
- Add remaining smoothie ingredients and enjoy!
Recipe by Jennifer Schlub. Jennifer provides free LIVE cooking classes every Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm EST! Her classes focus on nutrition for pregnancy and each week she shows you how to create meals that ensure a healthy pregnancy for both you and your baby. Sign up to get her weekly class schedule: https://tinyurl.com/y9hcx9bh