Italian Turkey Salad Wrap
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 cups cooked turkey skinned and diced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and grated (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery diced (about ½ cup)
- 2 green onions chopped (about ½ cup)
- 10 cherry tomatoes quartered (about ½ cup)
- 2 tbsp black olives chopped
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove smashed
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4- 10 inch whole wheat tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients until emulsified.
- Toss the salad and vinaigrette ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, place 1 cup of salad in 1 whole wheat tortilla.
Recipe by Amy Halfmann.
Amy provides free LIVE cooking classes every other Monday at 11 am CST! Her classes focus on how to cook meals that help you manage Gestational Diabetes.
Sign up to get her weekly class schedule: https://tinyurl.com/y9hcx9bh