Italian Inspired Quesadilla
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1-2 cups leftover roasted vegetables
- 2 high-fiber tortillas
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 4 teaspoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- Spread 2 teaspoons of pesto on each tortilla. Top the tortillas with the roast vegetables, chicken, and cheese.
- Microwave the tortillas, open faced, for 1 minute each and then fold in half.
You can pair this with a piece of fruit to round out the meal.
Recipe by Lindsey McCoy.
Lindsey provides free LIVE cooking classes every Tuesday and Thursday at 12:30 pm EST! Her classes focus on nutrition for diabetes and each week she shows you how to make super quick lunches for one that will help you manage your blood sugar.
Sign up to get her weekly class schedule: https://tinyurl.com/ycc8hwvr