Easy Skillet Frittata
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 small onion
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 handfuls spinach
- 3 cups salad greens
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Nuts of your choice
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese your choice
- Whisk together eggs, herbs, milk, a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Slice onion, mushrooms, and garlic, and add to hot skillet. Cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook just until wilted.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir to combine everything. Turn the heat to medium-low and let sit (without stirring) for 2-3 minutes or until edges start to pull away from sides of the skillet. Cover skillet with lid and cook until eggs are set, about 10 minutes.
- While frittata cooks prepare side salads by placing greens into bowls and topping with a sprinkle of nuts and cheese. Mix together olive oil, vinegar and mustard, and top salad with dressing. Serve with frittata.
Recipe by Ashley Thomas.
Ashley provides free LIVE cooking classes every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7:00 pm EST! Her classes focus on helping you find balance in a diet-obsessed world. Each week she shows you how to make quick, no-fuss, balanced meals that nourish your body while sprinkling in tips to help you eat more intuitively so you that you never have to diet again.
Want to stay up to date with what Ashley is cooking each week so you can participate in her classes? Sign up for our newsletter to get the weekly schedule: https://tinyurl.com/y9qkwmjb