Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup plain soy milk or any milk you like
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt Fresh mint and dark chocolate to garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined and creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Taste and adjust flavor if needed.
- Scoop 1/2 cup pudding into a small bowl, garnish with dark chocolate shavings or chips and enjoy.
- Eat right away or chill before serving.