Creamy Sun Dried Tomato and Chicken Gnocchi
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 package gnocchi whole wheat if you can find it
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup milk or half and half
- Salt and pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 cups dark leafy greens kale or spinach
- Parmesan or asiago cheese for topping
- Cook chicken breast on skillet and shred. Set aside. Shred with a fork when cool.
- Sautee gnocchi, garlic and sun dried tomatoes in a skillet with olive oil.
- When gnocchi are golden brown, add in stock, half and half or milk, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in chicken breast and greens. Top with a sprinkle of cheese and serve.
Tip: If you have a stand mixer, add cooked chicken breast to the bowl and using the paddle attachment, turn on to level 2 and let it do the hard work for you!
Recipe by Jennifer Schlub.