These 5-ingredient quick-baked cookies are the perfect go-to when you’re craving something sweet or just want to have some nutritious snacks around. They are rich in fiber which helps regulate our blood sugars and prevents drastic spikes and drops that can cause irritable moods. But most importantly, they taste delicious! We hope you enjoy them 🙂
Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Use a fork or potato masher to mash up your banana into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form dough into cookies and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool, and enjoy.
Recipe by Ashley Thomas.