Baked Salmon Cobb Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 filets salmon wild caught
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 hard-boiled eggs prepared ahead of time
- 2 corn cobs kernels cut off
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 cup unsweetened plain greek yogurt full-fat
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and sprinkle paprika over salmon. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Make dressing by combining avocado, lemon juice, yogurt, olive oil, salt, pepper and cilantro in a blender. Set aside.
- Chop lettuce, corn, tomatoes, cabbage and cucumber and slice egg.
- Assemble salad and drizzle dressing over the top.
Recipe by Jennifer Schlub.